FAQ
FAQ BBcodes
Términos de uso
Política de Privacidad

Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: I have in RS on discord conversing
NotaPublicado: 22 May 2020 04:46 
Nuevo usuario

"Normal" people simply spend that extra time doing something else online like watching Netflix or browsing Reddit/Facebook. 4 hours of screen time per day is not that much. Do you think this guy just does this for display time--that otherwise he is exercising and socializing and functioning? That's the assumption you're making. That's bananas. And you are assuming he does not? We all understand anything about the man, so speculating about everything he does or does not do would be pointless.

But the point still stands that it's totally feasible to invest 4 hours of daily online (enjoying RS or other stuff) and have a life because that is what most people do. I was attempting to state is that if you spend hours per night binging displays or surfing insta/Facebook, nobody bats an eye or requires you a no life addict. But spend that time enjoying with a match, and folks come out in full force.

I'm extrapolating. You're indicating that we have the data for his display use. Your point about the various ways we see various sorts of display time dismisses the different variables of that screen time (I have never been in a position to play osrs with my whole family, for example, but I can happily sit down into a movie and hang out and chat with family during it). But even though it was valid, it would be different from this case. I am not suggesting we have full data; I am saying that from what we can see, nothing he is doing is poor. Guessing that he does is totally irrelevant, and if he does, that extra time is the part that is unhealthy.

I really don't know the point you are trying to make. I have spent a majority of those hours I have in RS on discord conversing with my friends. Hell, I play RuneScape sometimes while I FaceTime my girlfriend. RS on my phone while and I've played with in the gym or while cooking dinner. There is no reason you can not socialize or exercise or do things while enjoying RuneScape either. And I think it's totally irrelevant as well. If folks say they binged a new show or they spent a few hours on instagram last nightthey were not doing that with their family or hanging out with anyone else.

Check out rsgoldfast for more details.

Perfil Enviar mensaje privado